Re: frequently asked questions. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 18:14:55 -0400
From: Scott Bogard <teslas-intern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: frequently asked questions. (fwd)

Well, The first order of business, as with any group project, is to collect
volunteers (whether they are people who have already worked on such a
project, or new guys, you need a group, for a group project).  The second
order of business, is to of course, elect a leader, person in charge,
whatever, someone to make sure everything gets done, and to delegate jobs
(going on the assumption that people volunteer for said task, I don't think
it would be prudent for somebody to blindly assign tasks).  The third task,
is to begin collecting questions, have somebody type it up, and then collect
answers.  The fourth task, it to publish it to the web, which is taken care
of.  I might add, if people are concerned about debatable matters where
there is no general consensus as to what is better (such as coil form
preparation) the answer should be posted as such ("Some believe method "A"
to be better, and some believe method "B" to be better, you, the newbie,
must decide for yourself").  With that said, I would like to volunteer,
although I am not sure how useful I will be, as I am limited on time, and,
being a newbie, I don't know what all the answers are (but I can type!).
With that said, whom else will volunteer?  Let's see if we can't be more
successful the second time around!
Scott Bogard.

>From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
>To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: frequently asked questions. (fwd)
>Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:50:34 -0600 (MDT)

Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in one
place! http://maps.live.com/?wip=69&FORM=MGAC01