Re: frequently asked questions. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 04:13:36 -0700
From: Barton B. Anderson <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: frequently asked questions. (fwd)

What's wrong with with Javatc fun! Just kidding!

Yes Drake, deepfriedneon is a great web site for coiling. Excellent
graphics and info down to some basic wiring. Here's the link for anyone
interested (and yes, it is a good coiling web site).

http://www.deepfriedneon.com/tesla_start.html

Take care,
Bart