RE: Solid state coil Parts (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 08:12:15 -0400
From: "Johnson, Bob G." <bob.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Solid state coil Parts (fwd)

Hi Rich,

I usually compare price and availability between the following vendors:

http://www.newark.com/

http://www.alliedelec.com/

http://www.arrownac.com/aws/pg_welcome

http://digi-key.com/

http://www.cwsbytemark.com/  	(Ferrites)

http://www.fair-rite.com/  	(Type 78 Ferrites)

http://www.kregercomponents.com/ (Dist for Fair-Rite components)

http://www.mouser.com/index.cfm?handler=home

http://www.owlandergren.com/ (Spun Toroids)

http://hometown.aol.com/futuret/page1.html (John Freau Spun Toroids)

http://catalog.rell.com/search.asp  (Snubber Caps)

Hope this helps....

Best Regards,
Bob Johnson

The greatest danger for most of us is  not that our aim is too high and
we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach  it. - Michelangelo