Re: Blown 150 Mhz Oscilloscope (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 09:42:21 +0200
From: ABoebel@xxxxxx
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Blown 150 Mhz Oscilloscope (fwd)

Hello Dave,

I have an USB PC oscilloscope, witch I successfully used also for constructing and measuring my SSTC design. It works really good, also e.g. triggering for single events in the ns range.

It is a 60MHz two channel digital storage scope,

look at this link:

http://www.vellemanusa.com/us/enu/product/view/?id=522377

It costs 400 Euro, what should be something about 500 US$

Artur

-------- Original-Nachricht --------