Re: MIT wireless energy transfer 'breakthrough' now vaunted by Science News ... (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 22:05:39 +0200
From: Finn Hammer <f-h@xxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIT wireless energy transfer 'breakthrough' now vaunted by
    Science News ... (fwd)

Correct me if I am wrong.

For over 7 years we have been telling everyone who suggested it, that it
is impossible to transmit any useful amount of power the "Tesla way".

Now that somebody finally did it, we start complaining that they didn`t
credit Tesla for the idea.

Have I misunderstood this thread completely?

Cheers, Finn Hammer