Re: RF chokes (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 01:46:23 +0000
From: ameen_ghavam@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: RF chokes (fwd)

Mainly what you should consider is that the wire guage can withstandt the
current without overheating. Chokes are so-so just because they can form
resonancies with the tank caps and amplify some radio waves. I would
recomend you build a Terry Filter instead. With both methods, you should
always use a safety gap. I'm no expert on the matter, but I hope this
helps,
                                           Ameen Ghavam