Re: Maxwell capacitor buy (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 12:41:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: H.S. J. <hsheltonj@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Maxwell capacitor buy (fwd)

If it is for education, you should be able to get a grant from the school district or, from the super intendant on a letterhead, or principal on a letter head to them for a donation.

-Shelton

P.S. Please consider contacting either Joel Ennis or Randy Hartsock if you are looking for a donation.  Joel is a very nice person.

Thank You,
H.S.J.

You may reply back at: hsheltonj@xxxxxxxxx