RE: CLOR-N-OIL PCB Screening Kit (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 18:47:01 -0700
From: Jim Mora <jmora@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: CLOR-N-OIL PCB Screening Kit (fwd)

Hi Hal,

I too have a 50 ppm kit I got from forestry supplies. People on the list
warned to carefully read the instructions than read them again or a throw
away error was of high probability.

I haven't tested my old radar transformer yet but it doesn't have any
internal capacitors which raises the ante'.

Jim Mora