RE: stove pipe top load. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 11:32:00 -0500
From: Rich & DJ <rdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: stove pipe top load. (fwd)

I my area the stores sell more black and blue stove pipe than
galvanized, the blue is even cheaper. It is for wood stoves. The blue is
thinner and lighter than the black painted. The black will withstand
rusting better than the blue. It hold up for several years in heating my
barn , forever inside. Check out a rural supply store.

	Rich , from the middle of Missouri

with galvanised steel you do not want to be anywhere hear it when it
burns. it can kill very easily (colloquially called zinc flu). i am also
a blacksmith and very recently there was a heated discussion on one of
my lists about the dangers of burning galvit (in welding and
blacksmithing applications) and you want to remove it with some other
process than heat before using in any application where it may get
heated to the point where it burns. many welders have been killed by
breathing the vapours in while they are welding. if you must use it use
respiration equipment.

Toni

Tesla list wrote:
> Original poster: List moderator <mod1@xxxxxxxxxx>

Like
> the way Microsoft Office Outlook works? You�ll love Windows Live >
> Hotmail. >

http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migr
ation_HM_mini_outlook_0507>