RE: stove pipe top load. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 20:07:16 -0400
From: Scott Bogard <teslas-intern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: stove pipe top load. (fwd)

I already had the stove pipe sitting around, which is why I used it, it is
old, somewhat rusty, and ugly, but it is big, 12-in diameter, the size I
needed, and I couldn't beat the price.  I suppose I could remove the
galvanization and plate the metal with copper or something, but the pieces
are large making it impractical to do so, and I only run the coil outside,
from a distance, so safety should not be a problem anyway.  I could polish
it up and coat it with polyurethane to keep it looking nice, but it is dark
when the coil runs, so that would be somewhat pointless.  Thanks for your
concerns guys.
Scott Bogard.