Re: [] conical secondary (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 04:58:08 +0000
From: david baehr <dfb25@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [] conical secondary (fwd)

Hi Bill,

       My Old ( and first T.Coil book ) High Frequency Apparatus , shows
cone coils and states that a cone coil should be 1.5 times  the dia  of
the base in hight,....

     Would the rule of  approx  900 - 1200 turns of wire also apply  for
a cone coil ?    This Ol' book says 500 turns,...but this is slighty out
of date,...( ha ha  ) 1916

    Thankyou for your input !!!

                                       Dave B