Re: [] conical secondary (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 21:07:57 -0400
From: Scott Bogard <teslas-intern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [] conical secondary (fwd)

Bart and others,
     Did anybody consider a flat secondary with a helical resonator in a
magnifier setup?  My thinking is that would give the absolute maximum
current (from the flat secondary) and potential (from the helical
resonator).  You could use a spiral primary, or a helical one, outside the
pancake secondary (which I would think in a conventional coil would give way
to much coupling, but since it's a magnifier, it may be Ok).  Correct me if
I'm wrong.  And what about a flared secondary like a trumpet sitting on it's
bell, probably very difficult to construct.  Just musing.
Scott Bogard.

>From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
>To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: [] conical secondary (fwd)
>Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 17:10:26 -0600 (MDT)

Who's that on the Red Carpet? Play & win glamorous prizes.
http://club.live.com/red_carpet_reveal.aspx?icid=REDCARPET_hotmailtextlink3