Anyone need a pole pig? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 04:02:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tonio Castro <electronicevilgenius@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Anyone need a pole pig?

    Hey guys my name is Tony and I'm new to this mailing list. I joined to
get the word out that I'm trying to sell a big pole pig I got sitting in
my garage. I bought it with intentions to make a big Tesla Coil but I just
do not have the time. Its in awesome condition. It's a refurbished
transformer that has not been used since, so its pretty much new! Its
clean, no rust, wooden base with wheels. Live, neutral, and ground input.
It's got two big standoffs on top. I am not sure of the exact spects on it
but its definitely powerful. I can't really ship it anywhere so you would
have to come check it out for yourself. E-mail me for more info.

Location: Oceanside, CA (San Diego region)
Asking: $600
electronicevilgenius@xxxxxxxxx