Re: Non-copper components (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 20:58:42 +0930
From: Frosty <frosty90@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Non-copper components (fwd)

I beg to differ on that. My first tesla coil was a 4inch coil powered by two
mots, with a copper tube primary. all of the wireing was copper to, except
the primary tap and a couple of nuts/bolts used for connections. everything
that was not copper would get quite hot and even the innerfew turns of the
copper tube (1/4 inch) primary would get quite hot.

--
Frosty