Re: Output of Neon Sign Transformers (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 15:35:54 +0000
From: Nicolas Alstrup <n_alstrup@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Output of Neon Sign Transformers (fwd)

Hey thank you very much,

wow 3 replys in a day, this seems like a very helpfull group ;-)
I'll try making a bigger cap string with the right capacitors. And since its
8000V at 50mA per transformer, I think I will use only one transformer at
first, as my Coil - or coils, its a twin coil - is not so big......

Once again thank you.

Sincerely Gryphon

>From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
>To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: Output of Neon Sign Transformers (fwd)
>Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 08:17:02 -0600 (MDT)

Vælg selv hvordan du vil kommunikere - skrift, tale, video eller billeder
med MSN Messenger:  http://messenger.msn.dk/  - her kan du det hele