RE: Dielectric oil for a new capacitor (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 10:46:32 -0700
From: Jim Lux <jimlux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Dielectric oil for a new capacitor (fwd)

At 06:37 AM 6/19/2007, Tesla list wrote:

> [...]

have you gone to the Shell Lubricant web page..

http://www.shell.com/home/content/us-en/welcome.html

click on Shell for Businesses on the left hand menu
click on Shell Lubricants
click on "Distributor Locator"
click on your state (Michigan?)
get a list of half a dozen distributors
Call them one by one asking if they carry Diala AX

By the way.. it's called a Power Generation and Transmission
lubricant along with all sorts of greases, gear oils, etc.