Re: copper plated tungsten rods (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:32:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: copper plated tungsten rods (fwd)

Hi Scott,

Hey Bart,
     Actually I HAVE been there, done that.  I copper plated a tungsten
rod then silver soldered it inside the end of some copper tubing.....makes
for a damn fine connection to a primary coil.
  Mike

  I noticed there was no one with a response like "been there, done
that".
So, if you have that plating experience, might as well give it a try.
You've heard our armchair cowboy reponses. You mentioned your just
musing the thought, but if it's not a big deal for you to do this, I
think you should (even it is simply proves a hypothesis). This question
will likely be thought of by someone else down the line, and when it
does, your the guy that could say "been there, done that"). The most
credible advice is from someone who has experience.

Take care,
Bart

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!