Re: Musical coils really turn heads. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 10:03:28 +0800
From: Peter Terren <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Musical coils really turn heads. (fwd)

Camera was 12 feet in the air. On an 8 foot shipping container plus 4 foot
tripod.
Alternatively take it from near ground level to see the circular effect from
below like I did in the photo on my index page.
http://tesladownunder.com
In  2 months I will set up the big coil with a ?20ft rod and set up in a
dome shaped building where I can take pictures from about 20 - 30 feet up.
Discovery Channel will be filming this one.
Peter