RE: Pancake coil in xmfr oil (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 21:16:09 +0000
From: Jeff Behary <jeff_behary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Pancake coil in xmfr oil (fwd)

Hey Doc,

Great idea, I think the results will be amazing for all to see!  Let me know
if you have a power supply ready I can send you a Pancake to borrow and test
on it for fun.

In that coil I was using 4000V and .024 mfd.  Two microwave oven
transformers and a homemade cap with 24 pieces of aluminum 6x9 or so and
some 8.5 x 11 overhead transparencies for the dielectric.

Jeff Behary, c/o
The Turn Of The Century Electrotherapy Museum
http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com

It’s free. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM_June07