Re: Wireless power transmission (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 14:33:16 -0600
From: Gary Peterson <g.peterson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Wireless power transmission (fwd)

David Thomson wrote:
> There is a lot of substance behind what I have said and presented in these
> discussions.  There is a certain amount of responsibility for the
> establishment (i.e. you) to follow up and verify my math and experiments.
> . . . Let's not bog the list down by arguing the points we have already
> clearly made (both sides.)

You speak about your "experiments" but it is not at all clear to me if you
have actually replicated and demonstrated to yourself the efficacy of
Tesla's wireless transmission apparatus as described in SYSTEM OF
TRANSMISSION OF ELECTRICAL ENERGY, Sept. 2, 1897, U.S. Patent No. 645,576,
Mar. 20, 1900 ( http://www.tfcbooks.com/patents/system.htm ) and APPARATUS
FOR TRANSMITTING ELECTRICAL ENERGY, Jan. 18, 1902, U.S. Patent 1,119,732,
Dec. 1, 1914 ( http://www.tfcbooks.com/patents/tower.htm ).  Have you ever
wirelessly transmitted non-radiating electrical energy over a distance
exceeding one or two wavelengths using the above referenced Tesla apparatus?

Gary Peterson