Re: Coil Winding Direction (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 12:27:00 EDT
From: Mddeming@xxxxxxx
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Coil Winding Direction (fwd)

In a message dated 6/26/07 11:00:54 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi Mike,

In my experience, it makes no noticeable difference.
As to "preference", I think it depends upon:

1) Does the winding device run clockwise or counterclockwise?
2) Is the wire fed over or under the coil form?
3) Is the person doing the winding right-handed, or left-handed?

If you're driving multiple secondaries from the same source,  phasing might
have an effect.

Matt D.