Re: 3 Coil System Was: A photographic tutorial ofPancakeCoilwinding...withmovies...(fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 20:32:34 -0700
From: Barton B. Anderson <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 3 Coil System      Was: A photographic tutorial
    ofPancakeCoilwinding...withmovies...(fwd)

Hi Dave,

Tesla list wrote:

> [...]
No clue. The DATAQ DI-148U is a USB interface device I have zero
experience with. To wire the device to the probes in question via the
capacitors requires a schematic of the hv video input circuit. It may be
possible do to what you want or it may not.

But, I can tell you that connecting a terminal (probe) to the hv
terminal (even near), there is capacitive loading of the probe you'll
need to account for. Maybe someone else on the list has a method which
might work for you?

Take care,
Bart