Re: Terry Filter (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 15:48:21 -0500
From: resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Terry Filter (fwd)

I use a 1/8th thick piece of polyethylene or HDPE.  Width approx 18 inches x
26 inch length.  I run the ground section down the center and keep both HV
hots approx 3/4 inch in from each edge.  No flashovers.

If you don't make it wide enough surface tracking can become a problem.

Resonance Research Corp.
www.resonanceresearch.com