New www.teslacoil.com !!!

Original poster: "Teslacoil Workshop" <workshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

TCML,

I am proud to announce our Ten Year Anniversary Website Makeover!

kVA Effects, the world's leader in high voltage special effects, just upgraded it's web site for the first time since 1994 (a time that predates the founding of their U.S. Corporation). The new site features a new look, logo and almost an hour of Flash video that will bring prospective customers even closer to the look and feel of kVA Effects' electrical stunt work.

Check out our new site at <http://www.teslacoil.com/>www.teslacoil.com

Jeff W. Parisse

Director, kVA Effects

<http://www.teslacoil.com/>www.teslacoil.com