Re: ****SALE, Spun Aluminum Toroids

Original poster: Finn Hammer <f-h@xxxx>

John,

As a very satisfied customer, I can ascertain that you are telling the truth, and I must congratulate you on the exquisite wording in this post.

Cheers, Finn Hammer

Snip,

  Pristine
brushed finish.

Spun toroids are the gold-standard for topload excellence.
Give your project the professional appearance it deserves with one
of these fine toroids.  Spun toroids provide a number of advantages
over corregated toroids;  1) The entire project becomes imbued with
a look of pristine quality and wonder.  Impress your friends.

Snip