Re: ****SALE, Spun Aluminum Toroids

Original poster: FutureT@xxxxxxx In a message dated 3/2/07 7:16:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Original poster: "J. Aaron Holmes" <jaholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I'll second this request for a 1.75 x 6" toroid.  If
another run of these is in the cards, I'm definitely
"in".  I need one for my VTTC project.

Regards,
Aaron, N7OE

Aaron,

I was my intention to discontinue that size of toroid.  I was hoping
some folks could use the 2" x 8" size from Information Unlimited.
Perhaps I'll make a small batch of the 1.75" x 6" size since I'm
getting these requests.  I'm cutting down on toroid work in general.
I'll have to make a list of how many of these are being requested,
and maybe I can do something.....

John