Final sale for 1.75" x 6" spun aluminum toroids

Original poster: FutureT@xxxxxxx In a message dated 3/2/07 7:16:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Original poster: westland <westland@xxxxxx>

>John:  When do you expect to make another run of 1.75" x 6"
>toroids?  I have one of your 5x16 and the workmanship is beautiful,
>definitely the best price point for a quality toroid available.  But
>I need the smaller toroid at this point.
>
>Chris Westland

Chris, All,

Thanks for the nice comments.  I'm going to make one last
batch of the 1.75" x 6" toroids so no one will be disappointed.

These will be $45 each.  Free shipping in the USA.  Quantities
limited.  PayPal  < FutureT@xxxxxxx >

Thanks,
John