Update / pictures

Original poster: Dan Williams <coilerdude@xxxxxxxxx>

Well, after a week of break time I got back into the VTTC again and had limited success today! My 813 VTTC now makes about 12" swordlike sparks!

If you look at the pictures at

http://www.coilerdude.20m.com/photo4.html

You will see that it is one smoking VTTC!!! (literally)
When I put this coil together it was from junk. The secondary is wound on what was part of a clown's balloon inflator, it is mounted to the wood platform using 2 metal lag screws which I (OOPS!) forgot to remove!

The smoke thank goodness is from the wood and not my secondary!

I also include pix of my other projects.

Any good and or bad comments greatly appreciated.

Dan

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/>Never miss an email again! Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49937/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/> Check it out.