Re: New www.teslacoil.com !!!

Original poster: "M G" <gt4awd@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Jeff, its not really a matter of money, but more about computer security. I am also using custom browser settings. This includes not even allowing javascripts on unknown sites. Blocking scripts, java applets, flash, activeX, etc, helps to keep your system clean of any viruses, malware, or junk programs. My system has been completely clean since I bought it over two years ago. I started using custom settings on my last computer after it with infected with multiple malware through malicious websites with exploiting code. It tends to be only the major well known websites that will be allowed to run such scripting when using those security settings. I would have to agree that all websites should be setup with a basic html/css alternative page.

Matt G.

Subject : Re: New www.teslacoil.com !!!
Date : Sat, 03 Mar 2007 22:29:50 -0700
From : "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To : tesla@xxxxxxxxxx

Original poster: "Teslacoil Workshop"

The site is aimed at users with broadband LANs and the latest version of
Flash. I didn't wanted to get "suckered" into providing content to those
that can't afford us.

;-)

Jeff

Create and Share your own Video Clip Playlist in minutes at Lycos MIX (<http://mix.lycos.com/?if_Event=MAILmixtagline>http://mix.lycos.com)