RFI Corp Capacitor Question

Hi all,

I have 4 nice RFI recon mica caps that I recently obtained from
an ebay seller and I was hoping that I could get a bit more technical
info on. They are each a black compsite block form that measures 4 1/8"
x 8" long x 5 1/2" tall and weighs about 14 lbs. I'll go ahead and share
what I do know about them. They are rated at .04 uFd +/- 10% @ 40
kVDC and I was told that they are rated for 10e11 shots with 80% voltage
reversals. The only "drawback" that I can see in their design is the
relatively small 3/4" long x 1/4" - 20 TPI threaded studd terminals.
Their part number is: 13619-ZP403U395. I am curious about what their
I-peak and pps rating may be. I emailed RFI and ask them about
this cap but they would not give out the info unless the caps were
purchased from them since they are custom units. Anyway, I figured
some of the reisdent gueniuses here may at least have some idea
about the data in question and about their coiling capatability.

Thanks in advance for your responses,
David