Re: qualifications

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx If I read Jim's message right, he already has the aluminum HVAC tape, but was looking for one with a conductive adhesive. The answer to this question is yes, there are such tape$, but from most reports, at the 200 kV-500 kV found at the top of a Tesla Coil, the few microns of glue don't seem to interfere with operation.

Matt D.