RE: Tesla Coils in North Texas?

Original poster: "Chris Boden" <cboden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hey Mark, we have a pro-tools setup here and I have a pro-tools certified
engineer on staff (he runs our AV Production studios). He's just spend a
week recording samples of our large coil setup for video post on some of our
new educational videos. If you'd like a set of samples just email me and I'd
be happy to help you out.

Chris Boden
President, The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup.org