Re: Thanks for the support

Original poster: otmaskin5@xxxxxxx Jim, are you saying there IS a problem with connecting the metal drain grill at the bottom a neighbor's swimming pool? Yikes! I have to go take care of something. Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 11:41 PM
Subject: Re: Thanks for the support

Original poster: Jim <branley1@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Brilliant explanation.
Now I can build my coil today.
Thanks for the help. I will try not to ask any dumb questions, like why does my meter read 118 amps when I plug it into a wall receptacle? How do you measure the voltage? Or can I use the metal drain grill at the bottom of my neighbors swimming pool for my rf ground. We thought it would be nice to run the coil while celebrating his 8 year old's birthday swimming party.
Jim