RE: Copper VS Steel

Original poster: "Dave Halliday" <dh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Copper is a lot better than steel for a lot of reasons.

Also, watch out for heating any galvanized material.  The Zinc Oxide gasses
are __very__ toxic.
A well loved and respected blacksmith died from them a few years ago.

http://www.anvilfire.com/iForge/tutor/safety3/index.htm

Blacksmithing and coiling in WA State

Dave