From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 7:08 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: AC resonance circuit with DC electrolytic capacitors?
(resonating, res...

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx

     I think that the heating/cooling response curve of the bulb may
be a couple of orders of magnitude too slow for anything except the
lowest of oscillations. I seem to remember a kid in my class back ca
1960 who tried, unsuccessfully, to build a filament-modulated
amplifier. If one could tie down the response curve time constant for
the bulb filament, in might make an interesting simulation.

Matt D.