Re: MMC Banks..

Original poster: Pat Masterson <bat@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Mr. "H.S. J." I sent you an email last week, and didnt get a response.
Possiby our incoming spam filter caught your email. So I need to reply
here. I am selling off all my tesla stuff because I have to move to a
small retirement home with no basement. I have for sale:

-MMC Geek Group cap bank. Has the 2K caps, 18 are wired in series with
resisitors.
- 3 NSTs. a 7500/60 (small), 15/30 (medium), and a 15/60 (large.)
-one of the 6" spun aluminum toroids.
-a variac
-a heavy duty line filter.
-spark gap of 6 sections of copper pipe.

 This stuff will get you on the air quite quickly. The last coil I ran
it on was small, but  put out 18" sparks. It all  has less than 30
minutes operating time in my coil demonstrations. Let me know if you are
interested. thanks.  -pat

*  Pat Masterson  V01-01,  Northrop Grumman,     *  Ham:KE2LJ
*  1 Grumman Road West                           *  President Grumman Amateur
*  Bethpage, NY 11714                            *  Radio Club  WA2LQO
*  email: bat@xxxxxxxxxxx   Fone: 516-346-7125   *  www.qsl.net/wa2lqo