quick n simple questions

Original poster: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,
I recently dissected a small microwave oven (500W). This lil MOT might come in handy, but it's definitely current limited by shunts. There appears to be 8 on each side of the core. The question is...if I want to beef this lil critter up a bit, how many would you suggest I remove? One other question is...do I keep the remaining ones together or spaced and if together, do I wedge them up to the primary coil or keep them centered between the coils?
Mike

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49935/*http://games.yahoo.com>Bored stiff? Loosen up... <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49935/*http://games.yahoo.com>Download and play hundreds of games for free on Yahoo! Games.