Re: Triple Resonance SSTC

Original poster: "Daniel Costantino" <rocketry1991@xxxxxxxxx>

I would be very interested in viewing the results right now I am going to fire up a magnetron I just got I hope I'm still alive ;)

On 3/23/07, Tesla list <<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Original poster: SCOTT EWING < <mailto:scottewing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>scottewing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I don't know. However I've been pondering that very same, done the
math and am currently searching for a suitable location for experiment!

Tesla list <<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Original poster: "Daniel Costantino"

Would it be possible and what would be the efficiencies or
deficiencies of creating a triple resonance SSTC would it be possible?
Would the only thing that you would have to do is add another LRC
circuit in series to a dual resonant one?

Tell me what you think,

Daniel.