RE: Interesting photo and video of coil use in Australia

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>

OK, that was cool AND artful.  As to why there hasn't been a greater
buzz on this list - I generally don't click on links unless the poster
takes the trouble to explain what is at the link and why I would want to
see it.  Just posting a URL without words to describe it suggests an
unremarkable outcome.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA