Re: Moderator requests input on "Wireless Power Transfer"

Original poster: SCOTT EWING <scottewing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello all, I am a new comer here but I agree, Wireless Power Transmission was one of Tesla's aims! Scott

Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Original poster: Gerry Reynolds

Hi All,

This subject has come up in the past and has been squelched as one
that has come up before. I personally don't have any hang ups on
this topic and can consider it "on topic" since this was one of
Tesla's endeavors. I guess as long as useful information is
discussed it could continue. So, let me know what you all think.

Gerry