Re: Moderator requests input on "Wireless Power Transfer"

Original poster: Ronald Fleshman <ronfleshman@xxxxxxxxx>

I don't think so. In the US and Europe there are many regulations controlling RF and other forms of radiation and there are exposure limits also. Even the radiation from the power lines are being looked at.
Ron Fleshman

Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Original poster: Gareth Plummer

I think wireless power has massive potential, a number of companies
are developing small electrical charging units. On a long term basis
it could change the way millions of people use electrical items.

But I think the vast majority of consumers have heard of Tesla or
wireless power, this could hold back its development, commercial and
industrial development.

Tesla list wrote:
Original poster: Gerry Reynolds

Hi All,

This subject has come up in the past and has been squelched as one
that has come up before. I personally don't have any hang ups on
this topic and can consider it "on topic" since this was one of
Tesla's endeavors. I guess as long as useful information is
discussed it could continue. So, let me know what you all think.

Gerry

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
Browse
Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Yahoo! Autos' Green Center.