Re: PLEASE......need advice, help with power supply

Original poster: "resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Yes, you can parallel as many 12 kV, 60 mA nsts as necessary to properly charge your pri cap.

what is your pri cap size? Details on the sec coil and present primary coil? Sec toroid size?

Dr. Resonance

Hi, I've made 2 meters (secondary height) Tesla Coil, but I still don't have a Power Supply.

I have only 12kW, 4.5 kV NST transformer and some MOTs. I also can get some small 100W NSTs, but I need at least 5kW power.

Please Advice, is my 4.5kV NST suitable for my Tesla coil?

Can I make a battery of low power NSTs to reach high power?

I MUST finish my Tesla Coil until April 14 for the presentation in the city.

Please help me....... :(