Re: 304tl experiments...

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2@xxxxxxxxx>

Shad,

Fascinating work!  Thank you so much for sharing this.
 Actually, as far as I am concerned, you will be free
to drop this on us yourself.  I have a nice single
833A vttc modeled much after Steve Ward's, and with a
few ideas borrowed from Cameron Prince.  I have done
some fun work with an 813 in that same coil (20" 60pps
sparks) and a 304tl.  However, most of my excitement
recently has been directed toward learning the solid
state topologies.  I'll be consumed with my 2nd and
3rd SSTC projects for the forseeable future as well as
an eventual DRSSTC.  I can't wait to see your
grid-driven vttc in action!

-Brett