Subject : newbie in Australia
Date : Tue, 27 Mar 2007 22:17:16 -0600
From : "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To : tesla@xxxxxxxxxx

Original poster: "Toni Smith"

Hi total newbie here. Have been interested in Tesla's work for over 15 years
but never been able to get my hands on much information. Also finding I need
more grounding in electrics to understand what is being talked about. Any
good sources anyone could recommend? At the moment I know enough to be able
to wire up a car and other similar basic projects. And self taught in fixing
computers (read working out what is wrong and replacing faulty parts).
Thanks in advance

Toni

Create and Share your own Video Clip Playlist in minutes at Lycos MIX (<http://mix.lycos.com/?if_Event=MAILmixtagline>http://mix.lycos.com)