Re: Ammeter readings with MOT power supply

Original poster: David Dean <deano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi

Unless you are using old FPE breakers that were popular in the 1960's and
1970's, which have a bad reputation for never tripping, it may take a while
for the breaker to trip. See http://www.swgr.com/CircuitBreakersTech_Home.asp
for a better explanation than I can give.

later
deano