Re: tesla and fusion

Original poster: Bert Hickman <bert.hickman@xxxxxxxxxx>

Tesla list wrote:
Original poster: "steve sterling" <unityfound@xxxxxxxxx>
hey folks, did anyone hear about this guy using a tesla coil for nuclear fusion. i seen him on youtube and he wants to put a super sized tesla coil inside a westinghouse fission reactor.
stever sterling
their website at noblefuse dot org

The video is an interesting demonstration of dielectric breakdown in water.

But, per his paper, in order to do the job right, you (merely) need to design a Tesla Coil capable of generating 256 million volts at 1.42 GHz, so that it can discharge across a 1 meter water gap... :^)

Unfortunately, his also paper contains a number of very serious errors, so don't sell your oil and gas stocks quite yet.

We specialize in UNIQUE items! Coins shrunk by huge
magnetic fields, Lichtenberg Figures (our "Captured
Lightning") and out of print technical Books. Visit
Stoneridge Engineering at http://www.teslamania.com