Re: Photos 108 kva twin coil (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 13:44:01 -0700
From: syd <tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Photos 108 kva twin coil

Hi Peter,

Nice to hear from ya! I check your site often to see the new cool things
that your doing.
Toroids are 37 feet apart, spark length I suppose is longer depending on
path. I intentionally didn't add breakout points between the two because
I wanted the arcs to 'organically' find their own way. First two days of
Coachella I had them in phase with each other so that they would flirt
coyly away from one other, then on the final day I upped the power and
put them out of phase so they'd finally meet.

And yes, I replaced the 1N4007 stacks with ones built from 1N5408.

Just got the truck unloaded from the Stagecoach festival, so when I rest
up a bit I'll post some ot the video.

syd