Re: [RE]Quenching Theory Question (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 10:42:20 -0700
From: Barton B. Anderson <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RE]Quenching Theory Question (fwd)

Hi Matt,

That's doable. It all happens pretty fast. It might be difficult to
electrically control a switching mechanism, but probably wouldn't need
it. If one can imagine say a cylinder tcbor style static gap, the
initial tap could be simply switched to the next electrode after some
predetermined time.

Take care,
Bart