Re: Research Project (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 19:21:05 -0400
From: Scott Bogard <teslas-intern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Research Project (fwd)

Frank,
     I suggested argon because it is really cheap, and I have some, and it
is what I use for plasma globes (I will invest in neon-xenon-krypton when I
can afford them, which won't be for a while!).  I would be interested in
seeing that article, contact me off-list
teslas-intern@xxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks.
Scott Bogard.

>From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
>To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: Research Project (fwd)
>Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 14:00:11 -0600 (MDT)
>
>Original poster: List moderator <mod1@xxxxxxxxxx>

Like the way Microsoft Office Outlook works? You’ll love Windows Live
Hotmail.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_outlook_0507