Capacitor sponsor (buying ability) (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 17:17:52 -0700
From: Jim Mora <jmora@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Capacitor sponsor (buying ability)

Hello All,

I am working on a former military generator trailer to host my two generator
(an 18KW 3 phase (way underrated USA)) and an ST type 24KW single phase from
China both diesel driven. I keep looking at the boxes of CD 942C20P15k ( F
and non F) ~400 total and keep thinking when am I going to get to soldering
all of these?

(2) ea General Atomics (formerly Maxwell) or like Condenser Products Caps of
the .1-.2uf size sure would be nice. Does anyone purchase these? I still
have lot of other stuff to do: thus far I have a 50KV 9KJ/sec 3 phase 208v
in- cap charger which can be triggered. hmm, two Geekgroup 4uf 50kv
discharge caps for an exploding wire demo, an 8" and 12" coil that all need
some form or another of completion or tweaking and transformers mounted to
the trailer. I am short on time for all of this.

As some of you know this is to provide demonstrations for High Schools. I
would prefer to sell off the CD's and go the super cap route.

Regards,

Jim Mora